The Blueprint for Safety
CADA is a proud partner agency of the Blue Earth County Blueprint for Safety. The Blueprint seeks to create a coordinated response between systems partners to enhance the safety of victims of domestic violence in our community.
The Blueprint is based on the following six principles:
Foundations of Effective Intervention:
- Adhere to an interagency approach and collective intervention goals.
- Build attention to the context and severity of abuse into each intervention.
- Recognize that most domestic violence is a patterned crime requiring continuing engagement with victims and offenders.
- Ensure sure and swift consequences for continued abuse.
- Use the power of the criminal justice system to send messages of help and accountability.
- Act in ways that reduce the unintended consequences and the disparity of impact on victims and offenders.
For more information please contact 507-625-8688 Ext. 112 or email@example.com.